Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pretty Pins

  http://pinterest.com/pinterest4jan/color-palette/
This is from my board called COLOR PALLET.  I'm fond of looking at these pins because not only do they have beautiful pictures, but then they have a Color Pallet of the Colors used in the lovely image.


I want/need to learn how to do this.  I love composing things.  I have a great eye for color.  It would give me endless pleasure to make these for others.

However, I would want to NAME the colors.  I know that with the millions of variations in digital imagery, it would be impossible, but I'd like to try.

For example, I'd name these colors Persimmon ~ Butter ~ Avocado ~ Jacaranda and Deep Slate.  Sure, they could also be called Clementine, Daffodil, Lime, Dark Lilac and Pewter.


OK, I see the reason for the numbers.  It's just so removed and impersonal.
Excuse me, I going to just to look at more images!

No comments:

Post a Comment