Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everything Under Control

My Pinterest addiction seems to be on the wan.  For the week that I was mulling things over I apparently got a little self control back!

Now I can visit my Pinterest site because I want to, not because I need to.  Small distinction, but it makes a difference. :)

Yesterday I only pinned a few dozen things.  Before, I pinned hundreds and only quit when my wrist hurt.  I'd go to the site multiple times every day to be sure I wasn't missing something.

Part of the reason I'm slowing down is because I find that I've already pinned many of the images that present themselves! The flood of beautiful things has become a trickle.  It's good!

Now I'm finding that I need a couple of new boares to reorganize one old board.  I see why people have a board fore Each Season, where my pictures are grouped under a single Seasons board.



I've noticed really organized people have broken down the flowers into subgroups.  I need to do that.  My flowers board has 827 pins!  Even I get exhausted looking at all those images :)

I'm not sure where to start.  It's easy to repin to a new board, but deleting the pictures from a board takes lots of clicks!  LOTS

Ha!  My addiction has not gone away.  It's merely shifted its attention.  I've gone from a Pinning Addiction, to an Editing fixation!  LOL

Meanwhile, take a look at the beautiful flowers, plants, and flower arrangements on my board.
http://pinterest.com/pinterest4jan/flowers-plants-and-floral-arrangements/


No comments:

Post a Comment