Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 2, 2012

Followers and Following

Today I opened the e-mail account associated with my Pinterest account, and found I had dozens of e-mails from Pinterest.

I opened one to find that someone had chosen to follow one of my boards.

It was flattering.  The e-mail asked if I wanted to follow the person back.  So, I clicked on their account and spend some time looking.  I pinned a couple of pictures, decided to follow a couple of boards.  Then I deleted the e-mail.

There were DOZENS of these e-mails.  After several hours, I'd only accessed maybe one dozen of the e-mails.  This will keep me busy for weeks!

It is a treasure chest of new pins!!  Now I'm busy looking at the pins of others, as well as my own pins.  If it makes me happy (and it does) then I don't count it as time lost, but as time well spent!

Thanks everyone that is following me, and Thanks to those that I'm following.
It's a win/win.

No comments:

Post a Comment