Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pinterest Account I LOVE!


Today, while checking out the people that are following my boards, I happened upon the account of Kindelina Nova.

Her Pinterest Account is about TRAVEL.  Only about Travel!

This photo, from the board Mauritius, introduced me to something I've never even heard of, much less seen.  This is beautiful and now it's on my To Do list.

Kindelina has 77 boards, each a photo essay of a different Country and/or Vacation Destination.

Just so I don't lose this valuable resource in the shuffle, I'm leaving myself a link here, so I have access to all this material that promotes daydreams and wishes.
http://pinterest.com/kindelina/

Thank You Kindelina for making such an interesting Pinterest Destination!


No comments:

Post a Comment