Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Update: Things I've Noticed

All of a sudden, there is an option to select the cover photo for each board!  The picture can be moved around to center it where you want it.

Underneath the cover photo (large) are four smaller photos of your most recent pins.

As I have 158 boards, this was a process!!
It took me nearly a week, but I've selected a photo that represents each of my boards.  I'm so happy with how it looks.  I can also rotate these photos as I grow and change.  Yeah!!

Now, if they would just add "like" buttons for the boards.  I'm always looking for this option because of Facebook.  Also, it would be nice to send a message easily.  I suppose that is what the "comments" section is all about.  I don't use it much, but may develop that skill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment