Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm Back!  It's been a little while since I've been able to access my blog!  We moved the end of April, and when I set the computer up in the new apartment, it wouldn't start up.  Yes, it was old.  And, YES, I have had problems with it for a few years, but I didn't think it would just up and die on me. (sniff...sniff)

With all the moving expenses, I couldn't afford a new computer.  I looked at some old ones, but in the end I got an ipad.  I thought I could use it as a computer and it cost less than a new computer, so I bought it.

While the ipad is fun, it is NOT like a computer and I soon realized I still needed a computer.  For starters, I couldn't PIN!  All the various apps that claim to let you enjoy Pinterest are totally inadequate.  I found I could do a little pinning, but it was such a hassle that I didn't bother.

At first, I missed it. I was addicted and it was not an easy transition from pinning daily (multiple times) to seldom or never pinning.  But after a few weeks, I forgot about it.  Out of sight~Out of mind was real for me!

But I'm back.  I finally bought the same old model of computer that died on me.  It will get me by until I can afford a new computer.

Now I'm back pinning and blogging and generally finding life fascinating.

Currently I have 22,694 pins, 180 boards, and 648 followers.
http://pinterest.com/pinterest4jan/

No comments:

Post a Comment