Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Changing My Ways


I'm always looking for things to pin to my various boards.

Facebook has some great photos posted, but we are unable to pin directly from FB.  I've learned to download the photo onto my desktop.  But I have to post the picture to a website in order to pin it.

Guess it's time to get an account with Pisca or Shutterfly or one of the other photo account services.

Just one more thing I have to find time to research.  Then it's one more login I have to remember along with the password.  I hate that passwords have become so complex.  I need a memory boost just to remember all the various passwords!  :)

Meanwhile, I want to pin these photos, so I'm publishing them here so I can get them onto my Flutter-By's board.
http://pinterest.com/pinterest4jan/flutter-by-s/

23,342 photos on 183 boards with 669 followers

No comments:

Post a Comment