Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Introduction to Pinterest


My addiction began over the Thanksgiving Holiday, 2011. My cousin, Kelli, who is always on the forefront of new ideas, had posted on Facebook that she was trying out Pinterest and did anyone want an invitation.

I was on a 4 day vacation from work, so I thought "Why not. Let's see what this is."

Being somewhat obsessive, I actually READ some directions! I spent some time looking at what you can do, what others have done, and some guidelines for how to proceed.

Then I created an account and signed on.

Within moments, I was hooked. Such lovely images to pin. Repin. I do very little actual pinning, as you have to have your own photos on the internet, and I haven't done that yet. So, my pins are mostly the pins of others.

I created a couple of boards, as the photos soon needed organization.

In the beginning, I probably didn't look in every day.
That was Then. This is Now.
http://pinterest.com/pinterest4jan/
Currently I have 15,000 pins, 120 boards, and my imagination has only begun to see the fun I'm going to have.



So, YES, it's officially an ADDICTION. But I'm happily hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment