Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Figuring it Out

At first, I didn't know how to see more of the kind of pins I like.  By trial and error, I clicked on one of my pins, it took me to the larger picture and told me who had pinned it.

I clicked on their name and voilà I had access to all these pins and boards.  Then, I found I could do the same thing from a pin I found on these new boards, and another name would appear at the top and I had access to more pins and boards.


Eventually I found I could select "Follow this Board" and the new pins from this board would appear on my pin page.


Within a few days, the kind of pins I wanted to see began to appear with regularity.  Also, I noticed the names of women appearing with regularity.  My followers and the people I followed were becoming a really interesting mix.


Of course, now I want to spend more and more time pinning!  It's a dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment